Ac3Filter 2.6.0 Beta
- FFMPEG updated to v1.1.4
- Use FFMPEG for AAC decoding (should be less crashes because faad bugs).
- SPDIF/AC3 encoder: encode 5.1 with back channels (used by flac for instance) like 5.1 with side channels (standard for ac3).
- Serbian language added (thanks to Rancher).
- Languages updated: Basque (thanks to Xabier Aramendi), Chineese (thanks to PoYang).
- Bug fixed: some languages was reset to english after restart.
- Installer: /noicons option works now
- FFMPEG is used for DTS decoding.
- Better decoding quality for EAC3 and OGG Vorbis.
- Correct SPDIF output status.
- No freeze after pause in WMP.
- More speaker layouts.
- ACM driver crash fixed (thanks to maxsmi).
- AC3 SPDIF passthrough fixed.
- Basque language added (thanks to Xabier Aramendi!).
- Translations updated: Finnish (thanks to Kristian Epäilys), Bulgarian (thanks to Georgi Barzev)
- Dolby TrueHD support
- ACM 64bit works now
- Several bugs leading to crash fixed
- Translations updated: Slovak (thanks to Artam), French (thanks to Philippe AGUESSE)
- OGG Vorbis support.
- ACM driver works again (was broken in v2.0a).
- Several bugs leading to crash fixed.
- Equalizer crash fixed. Thanks to all who report bugs.
- HDMV LPCM support.
- 8 channels support
- PCM Double output support
- DTS-MA (core only), AAC, EAC3, FLAC, MP3 decoding support
- Completely new bass redirection:
-better filtering (4th order Linkwitz-Riley)
-option to redirect bass to front speakers
- Single icon per application
- Online help
- Crash report
- Set filter language from the installer
-Portuguese, thanks to Manuela Silva
-Turkish, thanks to AltanEdip
-Dutch, thanks to Ernst Klamer
-Bulgarian, thanks to Георги Бързев
-Ukrainian, thanks to Michael Vigovsky
- AC3 decoding bug fixed (Issue 1)
- Channel order bug fixed (issue 43)
- Remote control using messages
- Write version number to the registry on install (issue 17)
- Command line interface for AC3Config utility (run ac3config /? for help)
- Swedish translation added (thanks to Niclas Burgren)
- French language updated (thanks to Philippe AGUESSE)
- Precise PCM passthrough
- Fixed: Noise on LPCM 20/24bit tracks
- Fixed: Delay settings did not work after restart.
- German translation updated (thanks to Philipp Wode)
- Japan translation added (thanks to tnetsixenon)
- Clear DirectShow filter cache on install and uninstall
- Fixed: Matrix was not saved
- Fixed: Popping sound when seeking DTS/WAV or AC3/WAV file
- Translations updated: Slovak (thanks to Artam), Spanish (thanks to Ferny)
- Major change in this version is x64 support.
- Now filter is distributed in several editions: Full, Lite and Win9x. More about the difference.
- Much work with equalizer. Now you can work with each channel individually and with all channels at once. You can see the equalizer's real frequency response, and build your own equalizers with custom frequency bands up to one hertz precise.
- Spectrum is now synchronized with audio playback. Also, you can see the spectrum of individual channels.
- Translated to Greek (thanks to thanks to Peter Perdik and Dimitrios Topouzidis) and Slovenian (thanks to DarkHand).
- Installer is localized now
+ 64bit filter
+ Lite filter version
+ Multichannel equalizer
+ Customize equalizer dialog with frequency response of the equalizer
* Equalizer rewrited
* Spectrum synchronized with audio playback
* Localized installer
! Fixed: ACM driver sometimes crashed
! Fixed: equalizer can mute the sound sometimes
! Fixed: "incorrect value" error message may appear under the settings dialog
! Fixed: tab key now works at edit controls
* Slovenian, thanks to DarkHand
* Greek, thanks to Peter Perdik and Dimitrios Topouzidis
- CPU usage takes in account number of processors
- Center, Voice and LFE levels are synchronized across Mixer and Gains pages
- 'Decoder info' box did not work sometimes
- Slovak, Spanish and Italian translations updated
- Spectrum analyzer
- Sample rate conversion
- spdif_test utility
- * New and updated translations
- * Old bugs killed, new made :)
- AC3 encoder bitrate i şimdi ayarlanabilir hale getirilmiş..
- Kore dili eklenmiş..
- Dolby Surround dosyaların mixing ayarları şimdi çalışıyor
- Mpeg Audio birleşik stereo oynamada bulunan hatalar düzeltilmiş..
- Bazı ingilizcesiz pencerelerde mixing matrix içindeki decimal noktasındaki problemler düzeltilmiş..
AC3 encoder bitrate is now ajustable
Korean translation added (thanks to starcodec)
Upmixing of Dolby Surround files works now (thanks to Stefan Schott)
MPEG Audio Joint stereo playback fixed (thanks to Daniel Bechter)
Problem with decimal point in mixing matrix on some non-english Windows (thanks to Marcin Hencz)
AC3Filter is high quality freeware DirectShow audio decoder and processor filter used to decode audio tracks in movies (DVD, MPEG4 and others). Focused on poweful and flexible audio control.
* Decode AC3/DTS/MPEG Audio Layer I/II formats
* MPEG1/2 PES demultiplex (for DVD support)
* PES/LPCM format support
* AVI/AC3, AVI/DTS, WAV/AC3 and WAV/DTS support
* AC3/DTS/MPEG Audio SPDIF passthrough support
* AC3 encode to output any multichannel source to SPDIF
* Detailed input bitstream format information
* Automatic Gain Control
* Dynamic Range Compression
* Online output configuraion change
* Upmix from any stereo source to 3-6 channels
* Downmix to DolbySurround/ProLogic/ProLogic2
* Input/output levels indication
* Per-channel gain for all input/output channels
* Per-channel delays
* Direct access to mixing matrix
*ProgDVB PowerInstall 7.7 ve sonraki versiyonlarda bütün GRF lerde AC3 Filter kullanılmaktadır..AC3 Filter v1.11 den sonraki versiyonlarda Mpeg Audio da problem vardı..Problem 1.46 versiyonunda düzeltilmiş..PowerInstall kullanıyorsanız sadece ac3filter setup ı yüklemeniz yeterli..GRF içinde başka ayara gerek olmaz..